**Steps to factory reset:** - Video Guide see attached
- Plug your Apex Athlete Series Pod into the USB Charger.
- Wait for a few moments, don’t press any buttons and you’ll notice the word **Apex** appear on the screen. The pod will display the battery icon.
- Once you see this you can then quickly click/press the middle button of the pod 3 times.
(**please note: holding the 3rd press/click of the button for slightly longer then the first two clicks, approx. 4 seconds).
- Your pod should then say to initiate factory reset by unplugging"/ “Reset mode”.
- Unplug the pod from the USB cable within 30 seconds and your pod should now factory reset itself.
Once you've completed the factory reset try once more to pair your Apex Pod.
Please note performing the manual factory reset can be tricky on the Apex Pod, the pod seems to be shutting down as you may be pressing down on the button for too long on the 3rd click during the factory reset process please just try it again.
**Steps to Pair the Apex Pod:**
- Log out and back into the Apex Athlete Series App
Then ensure Bluetooth is on and your Apex Pod is switched on.
- Click the top left “Settings” of the App
- Click the “Configure Apex”
- Click Connect & Pair the Apex Pod, you’ll find the name of the pod unit on the LED screen
- You can rename your pod here also.
- Your Apex Pod will then be paired to the Apex Athlete Series App Account.