Based on current data protection legislation, if you’re under the age of 16 you will need your parent or guardian permission to download and use the APEX Coach Series app. If you’re under the age of 13, most data protection laws don’t allow you to use our app regardless of parental consent. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- If a player gets injured or leaves my squad, can I re-use their Pod?
- Do I need an internet connection to use Apex Coach Series?
- Does the Apex Coach Series work on a computer?
- I want to keep all the Pods centrally and charge them myself, how do I do this?
- How do I use the Charging Hub to charge these Pods?
- What devices and operating systems are compatible for running Apex Coach Series?
- How old do you have to be to use Apex Coach Series?
- What is the difference between Apex Coaches Series and Professional Elite Apex Pro/Team Series?
- Can I use one Pod for multiple players to view all players on Coach App?
- Do I have to be a coach to use Apex Coach Series?