It is important to edit your session start and end times to the exact times of your session to ensure that you are receiving accurate data. For example, for a gameday you just want to contain the time spent playing on the pitch and not spent in the changing room during half-time.
Articles in this section
- Glossary of Metrics
- How do I delete a session?
- Why should I edit my session?
- How do I edit a synced session?
- What can I view in the mapping section?
- What is the 5-minute breakdown?
- What are Personal Bests?
- What metrics does APEX Athlete Series Product track?
- What does APEX Athlete Series measure?