Unfortunately, if an admin deletes the squad then that squad is permanently deleted. The sessions are still available on each individual player’s Athlete Series app however, they are not synced to any squad.
The Coach can create a new squad and add the past sessions to allow the players to join and re-link their sessions, however this is a lot of manual work especially if there are a lot of sessions. In order for each player to re-link their sessions, they need to:
- Join the new squad setup by the Coach
- Once accepted into the squad, each player would have to navigate to each session
- Select the More icon (3 dots) at the top right of the screen
- Change the session from ‘Personal’ to ‘Squad’ and select the appropriate squad
- Press the ‘Change to a different session’ link
- There should be a scheduled session for that day therefore a screen will display the list of coach-made sessions as well as an option to sync an unscheduled session. The list will display the session name, start time and session type (practice/gameday). Select the session that you’ve done.
- Select the ‘Save’ button
- Repeat this process for each session