- Make sure your Tracker is turned on and connected to your app account.
- To turn on Scosche heart rate monitor, hold down on the grey button (you will see flashing lights on one side of the heart rate monitor and a small blue/red light on the grey button that will indicate the heart rate monitor is turned on).
- Place heart rate monitor on either the inside of the upper arm or on the inside of the forearm close to the elbow.
- In the More tab on the bottom navigation, select 'Configure BLE Heart Rate'.
- The app will start scanning.
- The name of the heart rate monitor will display on the app screen i.e Rhythm+...
- Press 'Pair' on the app.
- You will see your BPM displayed on the app screen, select 'Finish'
- The Tracker will restart and the heart rate monitor will be connected and ready for you to begin your session.
STATSports Arsenal FC Edition users: watch video