Based on current data protection legislation, if you’re under the age of 16 you will need your parent or guardian permission to download and use the APEX Athlete Series app. If you’re under the age of 13, most data protection laws don’t allow you to use our app regardless of parental consent. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What mobile devices are compatible with Apex Athlete Series?
- How old do you have to be to use APEX Athlete Series?
- Can I use APEX Athlete Series during matches?
- How long will it take before the Athlete Series data can start informing my decisions/performance?
- What is the Apex Athlete Series?
- When did the Apex Athlete Series product launch?
- What sports can I use APEX Athlete Series for?
- Is there a tutorial in the app?
- How much does the APEX Athlete Series Cost?
- Do I need to purchase the APEX Athlete Series in order to record data or can I just purchase the vest?