Based on current data protection legislation, if you’re under the age of 16 you will need your parent or guardians permission to download and use the app. If you’re under the age of 13, most data protection laws don’t allow you to use our app regardless of parental consent. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What metrics can I measure using Apex Athlete Series?
- What mobile devices are compatible with the app?
- How old do you have to be to use the app?
- Do I need an internet connection to use the app?
- Can I use my Tracker during matches?
- What sports can I use the Tracker for?
- Do I need to purchase the Tracker in order to record data or can I just purchase the vest?
- What is the difference between the Tracker and Professional Elite Apex Pro/ Team Series?
- What is the difference between the Apex Athlete Series App and the STATSports Arsenal FC Edition App?
- Does the Sonra Apple Watch App work with my Athlete Series Tracker?