Our Apex Tracker has a GPS Spec of 10Hz frequency of data collection, this is a higher spec than GPS monitoring systems on the market. In short yes for sport specific field based measurements our Apex Tracker is more accurate.
Articles in this section
- How do I unpair my Tracker from my account?
- My Tracker won’t connect, how do I fix this?
- How accurate is the Tracker compared against other wearable trackers or watches?
- Can I use my Tracker indoors?
- Is the Tracker more accurate than my GPS Sports watch?
- Can I use my Tracker in contact sport?
- Charging before First Use & Battery Life
- Is the Tracker waterproof?